1. How long will it take to close my residential loan? It depends on the type
of loan you want.
ANSWER: The standard residential loan can be closed in two- three weeks- In some circumstances we can fund loans in three days.
Once we obtain information on the type of loan needed we will contact you immediately and give you a time frame for your loan.
2. What kind of appraisal is needed?
ANSWER: It can only be determined once the loan program is selected.
3. How much will the loan cost?
ANSWER: Residential loans can be completed with no costs or fees- Costs or fees affects the interest rate-so if you choose a no point-no fee loan the interest will be a little higher then one who pays lender cost and or fee. To determine whether you want a no cost no point loan- one should decide whether you plan on keeping the loan for a a long time or not. We can help answer this question.
4. What if I have some credit questions?
ANSWER: No problem we have loans to help almost anyone.
5. What if I can not document my income? ANSWER: No problem we have programs for almost everyone.
If you have other questions just contact us or give us a call at 415-461-6712, email